Thursday, December 17, 2009

an interesting ?

so today i was watching jersey shore dont ask why but umm a commerical came on talkin about 4 guys with a list of 100 things with one question... and they were trying to do 100 things but with everything they do they were goin to ask someone what they wanted to do before they died? and try and help them accomplish that goal. so i decided i would ask my closest friends and got some interest responses... but yeah soo if you dont already kno "what do u wanna do before you die?"...but i think that we should do this like the summer after we graduate come up with 100 things to do that would satisfy what we wanna do before we die... other then fall in love cuz that comes wit time but umm yeah soo lets make a list well if everyones down...


but umm today i just layed around all day which gave me time to think and relax but idk heres my 1st one of these hope u enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! SYD!!! thanx for writing something. I love you!!! Now if we could just get the other 5 on board, then...um...maybe we could get this thing crackin. But um...yeah. One thing I want to do before I die is cut off all of my hair and learn to iceskate. So Leh go!!

    ReplyDelete